The benefits of the sea especially for you
Unfortunately, humans have no capacity to produce the essential Omega-3 fatty acids, and therefore we are forced to resort to external sources to take advantage of all its innumerable benefits, through feeding from blue fish, nuts or supplements.
Several acids together form what we call Omega-3, but only two of them exceed 20% compared to the others. These are:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA): reduce heart attack, stroke, and cardiovascular death
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): it is a primary structural component of the human brain, cerebral cortex, skin, and retina
Nutribel Bel-Omega provides a purity of 35% EPA and 25% DHA, long chain fatty acids, which are ideal to be better assimilated by the body.
Among its many benefits we can highlight:
- Treatment for eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne and oily skin
- Improves skin, hair and nails
- Weight control
- Powerful natural anti-inflammatory
- Reduces risks of cardiovascular diseases
- It acts in the brain against depression and stress
- Help in digestive problems
Additionally, Bel-Omega contains vitamin E, which can be found in olive oil or in egg yolk, for example. The main property of vitamin E is its antioxidant power and therefore prevents the spread of free radicals in our body.